Lotus Leaf Herbal Tea 20-count
Caffeine Free! This amazing tea made from lotus leaf, mulberry leaf, chrysanthemum and corsvenor momordica fruit. Regulating Herbal Tea can cool you down in this summer!
- Caffeine Free
- Helps to Lower Blood Pressure
- Helps to Lower Blood Sugar
- Helps to Lower Blood Lipids
In this tea extract, we selected and combined varies medicinal and edible raw materials：
- Lotus Leaf: Lotus leaf is a kind of aquatic plant which originally grows from the Middle East and Asia. It is used as a traditional Chinese medicine to be the supplement for the digestive and circulatory systems. It is used to treat a variety of diseases, such as hematemesis, hematuria and diarrhea. An active ingredient in lotus leaf can help to reduce muscle spasms. In addition, lotus leaf is also used to treat dizziness and fevers.
- Mulberry Leaf: Mulberry leaves have some outstanding benefits for humans. Mulberry leaves are rich in fiber which come from various minerals and extracts, such as beta-carotene, GABA-1, amino acids, carotenoids, flavonoids, chlorophyll, vitamin C, B1, B2, B6, A.
- Chrysanthemum: Chrysanthemum has high content of β-carotene, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, minerals, glycosides, adenine and variant amino acids.
- Corsvenor Momordica Fruit: Corsvenor momordica fruit contains many useful ingredients including mogrosides, vitamins, amino acid, and so on. It is about 300 times sweeter than cane sugar and is extremely low in calories, so it is a good natural sweetener for patients suffering from the diseases like diabetes, adiposity, high blood pressure, cardiopathy.