Detox your body and your mind and feel more like yourself.
- 100% Natural & Finest Herbs: The morning Tea includes Black Tea, Hibiscus, Rose and Stevia Extract. The night tea includes Lotus Leaf, mulberry leaf, chrysanthemum and monk fruit extract. Post-workout Tea includes Oolong Tea, Lotus Leaf, Cassia Seed, Honeysuckle, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum and Stevia Extract.
- The most convenient way to detox: Pour the tea extracts from individual sachets and add water, after 3 seconds, your tea is done.
- Great Tasting Teatox to Slim up: Our tea is 100% natural and doesn’t include any preservatives, sugar and artificial flavors. It allows for a healthier and gentler cleanout without making you use bathroom multiple times in the morning.
- Great Value: The 21 pack includes 21 sachets of detox morning tea and 21 sachets of Lotus leaf herbal evening tea. Gluten Free, 0 calories, and sugar free.
- After detoxing your body, your body will be able to absorb nutrients better and lighter
- This value pack includes 52 sachets in total, 21 sachets of morning tea, 21 sachets of evening tea and 10 sachets of workout tea.
Daytime Tea: Detox your body, flush out your toxins, and boost energy & metabolism.
The hibiscus flowers and roses used to create this mixture give the tea a deep crimson hue. Sourness and acidity hit the tongue straight away, and the softening aftertaste of the natural stevia sweetener lingers afterward. The contrast is exhilarating, and that same rush of taste will surge throughout your body as the detoxifying effect takes hold.
The hibiscus flowers extract provides the bulk of the detoxifying properties, and is also high in vitamin C. It also contains rich minerals and various antioxidants that assist in breaking down body fat. The addition of rose enhances blood circulation and reinforces the endocrine system, allowing the tea to improve the quality of the entire body. Black tea and stevia then work together to slow sugar absorption so that accelerates body detoxification and promote better skin.
Evening Tea: Reduce Bloating cleans the body, promote digestion, improve skin tone and calm down your nerves. Caffeine Free.
The Lotus Leaf Herbal Tea is free from caffeine, making it the most relaxing drink. Great care was placed in combining substances that mend without exciting your cells. It is an infusion of herbs that focuses on peace and wellbeing: your breathing will be clear and strong, your blood will flow freely, your body will feel cleansed, and so your spirit will be refreshed. It is like meditating, but with the activity delivered right through every drop. The leafy overtones wrap around your taste buds—practically inducing a numbing effect that grows stronger with every moment. It is used as a traditional Chinese medicine to be the supplement for the digestive and circulatory systems that help to reduce muscle spasms.
The considerate blend of herbs contains rich fibers and carefully cleans your body: lotus leaf relieves your digestion, mulberry leaves are rich in fiber which come from various minerals and extracts, such as beta-carotene, GABA-1, amino acids, carotenoids, flavonoids, chlorophyll, vitamin C, B1, B2, B6, A., the flowering chrysanthemum dampens your blood pressure and focuses your vision, and the monk fruit moistens your throat.
Workout Tea: What to drink after your workout — simple, healthy beverage to replenish your energy , boost your workout result and help repair your muscle tissue. LeCharm Tea on the go is specially designed for you to bring to your gym and outdoor activities. As oolong tea is a category of 25 to 75% oxidized tea, you can imagine how diverse the tea would turn out. Oolongs are typically known to be very fragrant and have a nice, sweet aftertaste. Our Oolong tea tastes floral, mineral, fruity and creamier. It is a spectacular agent of weight loss, and also promotes a healthy immune system. Oolong’s taste is unique, found in the place between green and black tea, and is built from skill and time. We take some additional steps to create tea extract from it, allowing its flavor and aroma to melt inward with every sip. Oolong tea making is one of the skills that is hardly captured and is now listed as a heritable craft. The Tie Guan Yin variety in particular is regarded as one of the most elegant of teas—and is notable for how much it breaks down the long chains of fats that it comes in contact with. The aftertaste remains with every breath for a satisfying feeling of closure. Oolong is one of the teas that takes the most amount of effort to create, and that hard work becomes a profound experience.