60 servings (0.3g each) per bag.
Lepidium meyenii, known commonly as maca. The nutritional value of dried maca root is high which contains high amounts of minerals, vitamins, enzymes and all of the essential amino acids. Maca root is rich in B-vitamins, which are the energy vitamins, and maca is a vegetarian source of B-12.
Main benefits of Maca
- Helps balance hormones
- Promotes sexual function of both men and women
- Relieves menstrual issues and menopause
- Helps restore red blood cells
- Keeps bones and teeth healthy
- Allows body to heal from wounds more quickly
- Improve skin to clear acne and blemishes, and to minimize skin sensitivity
- Alleviates anxiety, stress, depression or mood swings.
Serving Instruction: Tear off the sachet, put the crystal into the cup, add 100-150ml of warm water.